Friday, May 15, 2009

Pictures


These are not really in chronological order but enjoy anyways. We are so lucky to have each other, our dogs, many good friends, and loving families. For any of you who are curious, Gromsen is not either me or Phil's last name. It's a combination of the two last names we came up with awhile ago.

Grom + Hansen= Gromsen


Our boxer Leila

Me and my sweetie Leila

Kisses for mama...

I love how she holds her ears up!

Me and my mom on Mother's Day

Regal Biff

Peter

Lance and I after the Race for the Cure

Brittney, Lucy, me Avary, Matt, and Missy. Lots of good friends!


Love this little baby!



Claire and Lucy


Whitney's Graduation...the Social Worker of the family!


Whit, me, and Grandpa

Dad, Whit and me

Old Time Rock and Roll Crew

Skating buddies

Christine and Jane...prego at the same time


Christine's Baby Shower


Friends since 7th grade...I love this woman!

Dancing at wedding!

Whit and I


Me and Christine


Whitney, Mo, and Felice


My family (Whit and Ross are missing though) Miss you Grammy!


Adrianne and Claire at a Grizzlies game


Adri, Catherine, Christine


Martini anyone?!?!




Leila at 11 days




Ad and Jen


Awe...so sweet!







Sweet Sam



Love them so much!



Kisses!


Goofy Gromsen's!



Downtown Syracuse







Hiking up Big Cottonwood Canyon






Our little family (minus Jasper and Sam)



Moab





Niagara Falls




"The farm" in Buffalo

Us at in Chicago...so in love!



3 comments:

  1. YAY! Im so glad you gave in and got a blog! I love all your pictures and i cant wait to look in on your blog and see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics! Welcome to the world of blogging. I really use mine as a journal since and its great. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome and have fun. Love the name by the way. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete